Home > bossam > An error in the code sample for RDF/OWL Ontology Querying fixed

An error in the code sample for RDF/OWL Ontology Querying fixed

I’ve just realized that the sample code I presented in my previous post has some error. The base namespace of the wine ontology is not correct in the code. I’ve just fixed it and the code correctly works!

Advertisements
Categories: bossam
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: